- Dolica AX620B100 62″ Fairly cheap, but really pretty decent and light weight tripod name brand ballhead of some sort that I can’t remember at the moment.
- Video Monopod (with the fold out feet and video fluid head on it)
- Really Right Stuff L-Plate bracket for the EM-1
- Generic L-Plate for the a7R III
- A couple of other cheaper tripods (one aluminum one carbon fiber of the nearly exact same design with different brand names.
- An old Gitzo beast! Super heavy and still sturdy (feels like cast steel) I use that in the studio or things that need no hiking and to be very sturdy!
- Some sort of Manfroto 3-way head on that.
- 77mm Marumi low profile Circular Polarizer Best CP out there!
- 77mm Neewer variable ND that works quite well, no better than the Sing-Ray I used to have that runs for about $400! This one is under $15!
- 77mm UV filter just in case I get into some situation I really want the front glass to be protected. Otherwise, my lens hood is my protection (from bumps and scrapes).
- Step down rings in case I want to use those filters on smaller threaded lenses.
- Backblaze (cloud backup solution)
I built a new computer recently (Around the first of 2021) Here’s my PC Part Part Picker page for it.
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700x CPU
- 32GB RAM
- 4GB ASUS GTX 970 (The only left over part from the old computer, but I think it has issues and needs to be replaced.
- Samsung 1TB 980 M.2 drive for boot and editing apps.
- Lots of other storage, mostly SSD.