- Canon EF 24-105mm L IS f/4
- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS f/4
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm IS f/3.5-4.5
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 (1:1: macro lens)
- Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R ED
- Panasonic Lumix Vario 100-300mm f/4-5.6 Mega OIS
- Flipside Sport 15L AW backpack
- Flipside Sport 20L AW backpack
- F-Stop Satori EXP backpack
- ThinkTank Pro Speed belt system with
- Lowepro Pro Roller X100 (I actually won this!)
- Dolica AX620B100 Fairly cheap, but really pretty decent and light weight tripod and “Chinese/Ebay” (K1?) ballhead of some sort. (not the one that came with the tripod)
- Optika Monopod
- Really Right Stuff L plate bracket for the 7D and EM-5 (arca-swiss style)
- 550 EX Speedlite Flash (save some money and get this instead of a 580 EXII)
- 430 EX-II Speedlite Flash
- Youngio RF-603 remote flash triggers (I actually have older ones than these that are separate trigger and remote, but this is what I’d get if I got them now)
- Intervalometer/cable release
- 77mm Marumi Circular Polarizer Best CP out there!
- 77mm Neewer variable ND that works quite well, no better than the Sing-Ray I used to have that runs for about $400! This one is under $15!
- 77mm UV filter just in case I get into some situation I really want the front glass to be protected. Otherwise my lens hood is my protection.
- Step down rings in case I want to use those filters on something like my 70-200 f/4 which is only 67mm front threads.