Husband, Dad, Photographer, Graphic Designer, Animal and Music Lover.
Jay mostly photographs in the Tri-Cities area of northeast Tennessee, but occasionally gets out to some of the surrounding areas in North Carolina and Virginia. He enjoys taking pictures of urban environments, events, and his family (pretty much anything, really), but his true passion is for nature, wildlife, wolves, and landscape photography, loving to get out and hike and bring back beautiful photos to show you!
- Lead Official Festival Photographer, National Storytelling Festival, 2013-2015
- Official Festival Photographer assisting Fresh Air Photo, National Storytelling Festival, 2010-2012
- An Official Photographer at the Blue Plum Festival in Johnson City, TN, 2011-2012
- Lead Official Photographer Johnson City Jazz Festival 2016
- 3rd Place “Made in America” photo contest in Readers Digest, July 2014 issue
- Bays Mountain Park, 2015 Wolf Puppy Parent and official puppy photographer for three months of raising 3 wolf pups
- Bays Mountain Park, 2014 Wolf Puppy Parent and official puppy photographer for three months of raising 4 wolf pups
- Unofficial “official” Bays Mountain Park photographer. 🙂 You can see some of my photos on the herpitarium and raptor center displays and on the cover of their brochure card and various other displays.
- Sept/Oct. 2010 “Cooking with Paula Dean Magazine” (festive fall shot of the Jonesborough Courthouse)
Other places to find my images: